The current proposals seek to deliver a high quality residential-led development with active ground floor uses, car and cycle parking, and landscaping works. The proposal includes two new blocks which vary in height with Building one a 10 storeys and Building two a 35 storeys. The proposed developments comprising of:
- 386 apartments across two new buildings and the retained 4-storey DOT Building.
- 2 ground floor commercial units totalling 379 sq. m located within Building one along Arundel Street and the DOT Building fronting onto Ellesmere Street. The units would lend themselves to a variety of commercial uses which add to the local convenience offer of the area.
- 424 (100%) secure cycling parking within Building one and two.
- 40 (10.3 %) car parking spaces provided within a new secure courtyard.
- In addition, a roof garden will provide amenity space for occupiers of Building one.